JP is a national student affairs speaker and higher education consultant who specializes in topics on leadership, equity and inclusion, and LGBTQ services. JP is intentional about customizing presentations for each institution in order to provide the best learning experience for college students, higher education faculty, and student affairs administrators.
JP understands the difficulties of finding quality speakers for conferences, workshops, and events. JP will work to ensure that every speech, workshop, and presentation exceeds the institution’s expectation.
Student Affairs Educator & Consultant
- Creating an Inclusive Safe Zone Program (Popular!)
- Creating Inclusive Environments
Faculty & Staff Professional Development:
- Not Another Diversity Workshop! (Popular!)
- LGBTQ 101/Trans 101
Keynotes & Educational Workshops
Leadership & Diversity Keynotes:
- Identifying the Leader Inside (Popular!)
- Moving Beyond Our Comfort Zones into Success
- Networking: Making Connections that Lead to Success
- Emphasizing the Pride in PRIDE
EQUITY & INCLUSION:
- Diversity Ambassador Program (Full Day- 2 Day Retreat)
- Navigating the Professional World as a Marginalized Individual
GENDER & SEXUALITY:
- (De)constructing the Binary (Popular!)
- Confronting the Job Search Process as a Queer Individual
Contact JP through the contact form if you have any questions or if you would like to book a session!